1 chopped meat mixed with potatoes and browned
2 purified resinous extract of the hemp plant; used as a hallucinogen [syn: hashish, hasheesh, haschisch] v : chop up; "hash the potatoes"
- SAMPA: /h
Hash may refer to:
- Hash symbol, #, called "number sign" or "pound sign" in the USA and Canada
- Hashish, a psychoactive drug derived from the Cannabis plant
- Hash (food), a coarse chunky mixture of beef and other things, e.g. corned beef hash; cf. Hash brown
- Hash House Harriers, a loosely-organized group of social organizations focused on running and camaraderie; also referred to as "hashing"
- Bike Hashing, a social group of cyclists who practice a mountain bicycle form of "hashing"
- Hash, Inc., sellers of 3D character animation software since 1987
Hash functionHash function is a small digital "fingerprint" made from any kind of data. Some types are:
- Cryptographic hash function, a hash function suitable for use in information security
- Hash table, a data structure associating keys with values using a hash function
- Associative array, an abstract data type often implemented as a hash table
- Geometric hashing, a method for efficiently finding geometric objects of the same or similar shape
Hash markHash mark may refer to:
hash in Dutch: Hash
hash in Japanese: ハッシュ
hash in Polish: Hash
hash in Russian: Хеш
DET, DMT, LSD, Mary Jane, STP, THC, acid, admix, all sorts, alloy, amalgamate, antidepressant, arsy-varsiness, aspic, assemblage, assortment, ataractic, bad job, barbecue, bemingle, bevue, blend, blunder, bobble, boggle, boiled meat, bollix, bonehead play, boner, boo-boo, botch, botchery, bouilli, broad spectrum, bugger up, bungle, butcher, civet, clumsy performance, clutter, coalesce, combine, commingle, commix, compose, compound, concoct, confusion, conglomerate, conglomeration, diethyltryptamine, dimethyltryptamine, disaster, emulsify, error, etourderie, farrago, fiasco, flesh, flub, fluff, flunk, foozle, forcemeat, foul up, fumble, fuse, gage, gallimaufry, game, ganja, gaucherie, grass, hachis, hallucinogen, hash up, hashish, hay, helter-skelter, hemp, higgledy-piggledy, hodgepodge, homogenize, hotchpot, hotchpotch, hugger-mugger, hysteron proteron, immingle, immix, integrate, interblend, interlace, interlard, intermingle, intermix, intertwine, interweave, jerky, joint, jugged hare, jumble, jungle, kava, knead, litter, louse up, magpie, mangle, marijuana, mash, meat, medley, melange, menue viande, merge, mescal, mescal bean, mescal button, mescaline, mess, mess up, mince, mind-altering drug, mind-blowing drug, mind-expanding drug, mingle, mingle-mangle, miscellany, miscue, mishandle, mishmash, mismanage, mistake, mix, mix up, mix-up, mixed bag, mixture, morning glory seeds, muddle, muff, mull, muss, odds and ends, off day, olio, olla podrida, omnium-gatherum, pasticcio, pastiche, patchwork, pemmican, peyote, pot, pot roast, potpourri, psilocin, psilocybin, psychedelic, psychic energizer, psychoactive drug, psychochemical, psychotomimetic, reefer, roach, roast, ruin, rummage, sad work, salad, salmagundi, sauce, sausage meat, scramble, scrapple, screw up, shambles, shuffle, slip, snafu, spoil, stew, stick, stir up, stumble, syncretize, tea, throw together, topsy-turviness, topsy-turvydom, toss together, tranquilizer, trip, tumble, turmoil, unholy mess, venison, viande, washout, weed, welter, what you will, work